Thursday, May 8, 2008

3rd Street Promenade in Santa Monica











Me, Nic, Alex and Rach strolled around the promenade on a warm and sunny day last Saturday! My mom used to take me to this mall when I was just a little girl, so you know it's been around forever.  Although, now... it's much more upscale and trendy... several starbucks, a Border's Books, all the nice boutiques... yada yada!  It's a good place to hang out on a sunny day!  Lots of people watching to do... There are a good amount of freaks there!  Not counting us, of course... Hehe!

2 comments:

Barbara said...

Hi Leesa,
Very colorful and amusing.
You guys went a little bit North this time.It looked fun.
I had a kick out of the Beffeater in sandals !

Anne in Oxfordshire said...

Hi Leesa..I just love that bike!!! and those flowers, what lovely colours. :-)