Monday, August 31, 2009

Viking River Cruises

     How many of you out there has ever been on a "cruise?"  I have never done it myself, but over the past few years, the idea of taking a cruise has become a very appealing one to me!  I have several friends here in Paris who have been on several different European cruises, and they all come back and talk about how wonderful the experience was!  I sold!!!
     So, I searched the internet and found this company, Viking River Cruises who offer a wide variety of cruises throughout Europe and even in Egypt, China, and Russia!!  Here's their link, Viking River Cruises, and you can check it out and see what they have to offer.  They have so many choices listed on their website that it's really hard to decide!  One that I would really love to take is a cruise along the Danube!  It sounds so enchanting, so relaxing and such a great way to see the sights and scenes of different countries and cultures!  
     Et voilà, you have it... Or, maybe I have it!  A cruise on the Danube awaits... I must go! 

No comments: