Saturday, August 22, 2009

Kennedy's Irish Pub and Indian Curry House, San Fran



Who would have thought that an Irish pub and an Indian resto would go hand in hand!  Well, at Kennedy's, it does!  I cannot believe how good and "authentic" this food was... I felt like I was eating in the house of a typical Indian family.  The resto serves a wide variety of choices from both north, south, east and west Indian cuisine... So, there's something for everyone!  All of the serveurs and cooks were Indian, too!! That's a good sign!  I ordered my food "spicy/hot" and it was PERFECT!!  This is a great place to have a good beer-- my brother and sis-in-law had Camy (Belg) and there are over 200 hundred beers and wines on the menu... 
Check it out if you're in the area:

Kennedy's Irish Pub and India Curry House

©2009 MapQuest Inc.

(415) 441-8855

1040 Columbus Ave  San FranciscoCA 94133

No comments: