Thursday, July 10, 2008

KICK ASS...




SPIN CLASSES ("RPM") NOW PLAYING AT CLUB MOVING in La Haquinere!!! I cannot even begin to express how HAPPY and EXCITED I am that my gym now offers spin classes 7 days a week.... I went tonight and it was just AWESOME!!!! I used to spin 6 times a week at 24 hour fitness in San Diego until I injured my back in 2004 and again in 2005 (herniated disk L4/L5). I never thought I'd spin again because of my injury but when we went back to S.D. in April/May I did a few classes and I was okay.... I have been taking spin classes since spin started in San Diego YEARS ago.. I dunno ... maybe in the mid to late '90s or so... It's my fav. cardio workout at the gym so I am so happy that I can do it now in France.. Heck... I never need to go back to the U.S. now!!! I have everything here that I need!!!

Note: Photos taken of the internet.

No comments: